WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Here are just some of the reasons:
1. You’ll be at the forefront: ITB Berlin is the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show®!
2. You’ll get to strengthen (or establish) your brand with your presence.
3. You’ll get to grow your network by meeting new prospective customers and think-alikes.
4. You’ll get to strengthen your bond with existing customers.
5. You’ll get to close deals with a hand shake directly on the show floor.
6. You’ll get to increase your knowledge and discover latest trends from the travel industry – ITB Berlin Convention is included in your ticket!
7. You’ll get to meet fresh companies that optimise your own business.
8. You’ll get to see first hand what your competitors are up to.
9. You’ll get to expand your database of leads rapidly.
10. You’ll get to address your target market directly.
CONVINCED! LET ME BUY MY TICKET
ITB BERLIN CONVENTION
Proven quality with numerous innovations
Board of Experts ITB Berlin Kongress
With new, innovative partners, ITB Berlin Convention continues to be the place to be for global trends, focusing on solutions in the areas of digitalization, sustainability and resilience, while offering attendees from around the world current best practices with keynotes, panel discussions, expert interviews and awards.
Together with the event agency Beeftea and the tourism marketing specialist team neusta/ neusta Grafenstein, we will again provide a line-up of top international speakers in 2023. The “Board of Experts”, whose members are each responsible for one or more of the planned topic tracks, also celebrates its premiere.
Parallel to the physical event on the Berlin exhibition grounds, ticket holders will have the opportunity to stream content from the stages via the digital platform ITBxplore.
TRAVEL HERO PODCAST
A SERIES ON SHORTAGE OF SKILLED LABOR IN TOURISM
Let’s Talk: Shortage of skilled labor in tourism: The perspective of the next generation of employees
Kicking off this four-part series on the topic of “Skills Shortage in the Tourism Industry”, Laura Schmidt (Co-Founder of elevatr) welcomes Pia and Stefan, both currently students, who share their visions of working in the tourism industry. They talk about what they look for in future employers, the importance of remote work and hybrid work models, passion instead of pay, what platforms they use to search for job opportunities and much more.
A must-hear for all employers trying to understand the next generation of workers.
Please load images
Let’s talk: Shortage of skilled labor in tourism – the scientific perspective with Prof Stefan Remhof
In this episode, Prof Stefan Remhof, professor at IU International University, shares a scientist’s perspective on the shortage of skilled workers.
In a study, IU examined which aspects motivate employees to stay at their jobs. One finding: the higher the motivation, the higher the satisfaction. But that’s easier said than done, isn’t it? Remhof therefore names practicable success factors for employers and much more.
A very inspiring conversation with Prof Remhof and host Laura Schmidt, co-founder of elevatr.
TUNE IN NOW