Gaurav Paul, Executive Chef, Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks
Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks has appointed Gaurav Paul as the Executive Chef. With an extensive and diverse experience of more than 19 years in the hospitality industry, Gaurav will use his expertise to further facilitate the hotel’s promise of delivering unique and culinary activities.
In his new role as Chef, Gaurav will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing new menus, while hosting food festivals, food promotion, and wine dinners. He would also oversee operations of various outlets in the hotel, and large banqueting events while meeting the quality standards
Talking about the appointment, Tejus Jose, General Manager, Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks said, “Chef Gaurav’s culinary knowledge has a vision to cultivate and maintain the finest culinary experience for our guests. We warmly welcome him to Hilton Bangalore Embassy Golflinks and look forward to his unique gastronomic creations.”
Chef Gaurav has also won several accolades such as below:
● Times food Award for the best European restaurant in Bengaluru in 2014.
● Selected amongst “Top 3 Hotelier Guns In Bangalore Under 30” in 2015.
● Awarded with the overall champions trophy in the National Culinary Expo organized by AIMS College in collaboration with ALMA a professional culinary school in Italy-Bengaluru in March 2015.
● Rated amongst the top 10 restaurants of the country by FOOD LOVERS magazine
● Planned and executed 10,000 pax outdoor catering for BIOCON Indian in 2019 Bangalore
● Chief Veg Cook of the main galley in Carnival legend with a guest capacity of 2750 + crew in the year 2010
● DCDP in the most prestigious 120 cover table de’hote Steakhouse restaurant of the Carnival cruise line in Carnival Conquest with the guest capacity of 3750 +crew in the year 2011
● All India chef competition runners up in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management in New Delhi -2004
● Gold medalist for the year 2002-2005 session from Nips School of Hotel Management Kolkata an ISO approved institute
● Received a national level scholarship as a estage (intern) in VATEL-Ecole d’hotellerie Nimes France and specialized in French gastronomique cuisine in their 1 Michelin star restaurant Les Palmier and later awarded as the best trainee- france in 2007.
● Awarded with numerous HYSTAR ( Hyatt Employee Recognition Award)
● Best Employee of the month Award in Carnival Cruise Lines
Commenting on his appointment, Chef Gaurav said, “I am delighted to join the team at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks. I look forward to elevating the dining experience while working closely with the team to maintain sanitation regulations and safety standards to proficient in all aspects of food preparation.”
A zealous and dynamic personality Gaurav is the epitome of curating recipes with a diversity of dishes for every palate. He has earlier worked with brands such as Hyatt Regency Kolkata, Vivanta By Taj MG Road Bangalore, Radisson Chandigarh, The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore Carnival Cruise Line & many more. In addition to it, he has completed his Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management from NIPS School of Hotel Management – Kolkata.