Understanding the consumer need for healthy and convenient foods, ITC Aashirvaad Soul Creations, a Digital Food Tech brand from ITC Ltd. launched an exclusive range of millet-based khichdis. Millet khichdi by Aashirvaad Soul Creations is a delicious fusion of flavour and nutrition, with the added benefit of convenience.
The millet-based khichdis offer a unique take on what is considered comfort food by most Indians. A delectable blend of millets, including finger millet, barnyard millet, little millet, etc. With the launch of this range the brand wants to encourage consumers to consider consumption of food made with millets and make it a part of their daily meals.
Aashirvaad Soul Creations offers five types of khichdi to cater to a variety of flavour and choice preferences of the Indian palette. Food lovers can choose from the healthy range of one pot meals, exclusively available on Zomato and Swiggy:
• Plain Millet Khichdi – A homestyle khichdi made with the goodness of Indian spices. Absolutely vegan, guilt-free and gluten free
• Subz Millet Khichdi – India’s favourite comfort ‘One Bowl’ meal of ‘healthy in-house’ mix of “Saat Anaj”: 5 lentil and 2 millet Khichdi cooked homestyle enriched with mixed vegetables, tempered with hing, jeera and desi ghee for that pure “ghar ka swad” & Guiltfree Indulgence.
• Lehsuni Millet Khichdi – A ‘healthy, in-house’ mixture of five lentils and two millets cooked in the traditional manner, flavoured with fresh garlic, and tempered with hing, jeera, and desi ghee for the authentic ‘ghar ka swad’ (home like taste)
• Subz Achari Millet Khichdi – A hearty and nourishing dish made with a variety of vegetables. An easy, versatile one pot meal, that can be eaten at any time of the day. This spicy, aromatic and savoury khichdi is loaded with veggies and pickling spices. It pairs well with curd, ghee and pickle.
• Achari Millet Khichdi – A delicious and flavourful variation of the traditional millet khichdi. It is made using a variety of pickling spices, which gives it a tangy and spicy taste. It is best served with traditional mango pickle and ghee
• Mixed Millet Churma: Churma is traditionally made with Atta. Giving it a twist and to make it healthier, atta has been replaced with Multi Millets and sugar with jaggery. A specially handcrafted sweet with coarse Multi Millet flour, ghee, sugar, mixed nuts and saffron.
Aashirvaad Soul Creations has combined traditional flavours of khichdi and the wholesome goodness of millets in its new offering. The sumptuous millet-khichdis can be ordered on Swiggy and Zomato. Priced between Rs. 234 to Rs. 259.
Swiggy Onelink – https://swiggy.onelink.me/888564224/oz7ru803
Zomato Onelink – https://zomato.onelink.me/xqzv/cj009stw