One-Bedroom Overwater Suite with Pool in Hilton Maldives Amingiri
Are you tired of all the hassle that comes with planning a dream holiday in the Maldives? Well, we’ve got some good news for you! The Hilton Maldives Amingiri is the ultimate solution for your holiday woes. Whether you’re looking for a romantic adults-only getaway or a fun-filled summer family vacation, it’s got everything covered. Here are five reasons why the Hilton Maldives Amingiri is the perfect summer getaway:
1. Mouth-watering food – Food plays an extremely important role in any holiday. With six restaurants and bars to choose from, you’re going to be spoilt for choice when it comes to world-class dining at the Hilton Maldives. Habitat, the high ceilings and open kitchen layout of this vibrant restaurant make for a delightful breakfast venue by the sea. Beach Shack, an unpretentious, feet in the sand dining venue that does not take itself too seriously. The shack is all about barefoot luxury, presenting wonderful flame-grilled dishes and craft beers amid sea, sun, and sand. The SIP Tea Lounge, a modernday tea house for refreshment and relaxation. From a delicious matcha latte, robust black teas of South Asia or modern take of iced and bubble tea, SIP provides a tea experience for the global traveler of all ages. Enjoying fresh and flavorful seafood at Origin, a first of its kind in the Maldives. Origin takes a mindful approach to dining, presenting seafood at its best through sustainable sourcing, aging, and reduced waste. Get creative at Aura Pool Bar & Cocktail Lab, a sophisticated yet welcoming pool bar, that brings a first to the Maldives with its Cocktail Lab – a room dedicated to the art of mixology, where mixologists brew bitters and kombuchas and blend creatively sustainable cocktails
2. Kids entertainment – Looking for the ideal resort for your family vacation can be exhausting. In Hilton Maldives, our little VIP guests are in for a fun time at Krakengiri Kids’ Club, one of the largest children’s club in the Maldives. It is a purpose-built space equipped with modern multicultural toys, games and a crafts area with an interactive doodle wall. The club also has a spacious outdoor area that comprises a small sports ground, a swimming pool, a baby pool and a splash park that is great for children to enjoy some fun in the sun. Not only this, Hilton also has something for teens, a teens-only rooftop bar Re:Fuel a space exclusively dedicated to teenagers. The young ones are in for a real treat here with a milkshake barista on hand to serve up non-alcoholic drinks or help them make their own milkshakes. A cute seating area overlooks the sea where teens can lounge with their drinks and have a little metime away from their parents (or vice versa).
3. Soothing spas – A visit to a spa forms an integral part of the Maldivian experience simply because of the scenic natural backdrop the country provides, adding to the rejuvenating and calming experience brought about by therapeutic treatment. Book a couple spa at Skye Deck and take in infinite panoramas of the Indian Ocean. One can also stop by the bar for protein shakes, kombucha, and mocktails. Pair your massage with a couple’s yoga session too, it’s all about connection and letting go of the worries of life in the Maldives.
4. Adrenalin rush – Your island adventure awaits. Discover the extensive activities at Hilton’s dive center. From snorkelling, glass kayaking, paddle boarding to scuba diving- the private lagoon offers one of the best diving experiences in the world. So put on your snorkel gear and explore the breath-taking world beneath or grab a jet ski and trim the waves. You could also watch the sunset while glass kayaking and soak in the stunning views in the middle of the ocean, along with your loved one. There are many activities for kids too from swimming in the sea, kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkelling or just parasailing and jet skiing.
5. Blissful bubble – The resort occupies the entire Amingiri Island and features 109 expansive beaches and overwater villas, each offering private pools and gorgeous views of the surrounding teal-turquoise lagoon. The villas lean heavily into the natural beauty of its location, with each villa featuring a unity of both Maldivian and contemporary touches, inviting an abundance of natural light through its floorto-ceiling windows. All of this is enhanced by accents of the bright and dark blue Hilton colour palette that fittingly mirrors the azure sea and sky. So, if quality time, and staying-in is what you’re keen on, the villas provide the perfect cocoon.
In a nutshell, imbued with the quintessential Hilton promise of splendid luxury and stunning opulence, this island getaway resort has it all. What makes Hilton Amingiri Resort and Spa a great option is the thoughtful attention to detail that the staff put into making your stay a memorable one. From personalized guest experience manager’s recommendations on excursions and dining options, to the endless possibilities of grabbing some much-needed rest and relaxation, be it at the spa or simply lounging about your private villa’s deck. Or perhaps, having a picnic on the resort’s white sanded beach, the sky’s the limit here!