Want to discover the secret behind the super toned and fit bodies of top-rated Hollywood stars? Some great tips and routines will be unveiled at the anything-but-ordinary wellness retreat by Hollywood Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at the tropical island destination Kandima Maldives!
Book your limited seat now at the retreat this March 14 – 21, 2023
Celebrities always seem to know the latest trends! They have the most effective nutrition programs, train with the latest techniques, know how to maintain their mental health and seem to have ample time with an assistant, chef, trainer, and nanny. But what if you are not a celebrity, can you still look like one, feel fit and be healthy like one? Are there shortcuts you can learn to make you feel strong in your body and your mind?
One of the best experts for this is the Hollywood celebrity trainer and Global Fitness expert Ramona Braganza best known for sculpting “hot” bodies in Hollywood for over 20 years by training dozens of A-list actresses, including Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Scarlet Johansson, Dakota Johnson, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and actors like Bradley Cooper, Michael Weatherly, Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds and many more. Currently she is shaping up Jessica Alba for her new Netflix series.
Now world-renowned celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza will take you behind the scenes and share the secrets of the stars at her “Strong Body, Strong Mind, Gentle Spirit” – A life-changing 7-Day Wellness Retreat from March 14 – 21, 2023 held at the “kool” 5-star island resort Kandima. The modern lifestyle resort offers the widest selection of sport facilities and options in the Maldives. The one-week wellness retreat is based on Ramona’s effective 321 workout along with her 321-nutrition plan designed to boost metabolism and tone the overall physique and will also include relaxation techniques and yoga classes to balance body, mind, and spirit.
Ramona’s “Strong Body, Strong Mind, Gentle Spirit” – A life-changing 7-Day Retreat from March 14 – 21, 2023 is starting at US$ 5200 per person (this price includes accommodation plus Ramona’s retreat cost)
7- Day Wellness Retreat includes:
- Daily morning Beach Walks and Gentle Yoga Stretches
- Daily morning Group Training with exclusive tips from Ramona – Training method that is designed to burn fat, build muscle, and strengthen the core and increase flexibility.
- Red-Carpet-Ready Nutrition Lecture
- One-Day Optional Detox
- Daily Evening Meditation and Breathwork
- A private session with Ramona, where you can create your own personalized fitness and meal plan
- Complimentary gift of 321 Training Method Online Programme and 321 Nutrition Plan eBook
Your booking for the accommodation, meal plan and extra benefits exclusive to this package include:
- 7-night accommodation in the booked category including full board meal plan
- Complimentary Daily boat trip to the house reef
- Complimentary 30mins Photoshoot (Once per stay)
- Complimentary scheduled Movie Night under the stars
- Complimentary use of Gym & other fitness facilities
- Complimentary use of Tennis, Volleyball and Football Court.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the stay.
- Three complimentary excursions per stay – Turtle Quest, Sunset Cruise with champagne and 1 hour Ocean Kayak
- One 60-minute massage (Balinese or Aromatherapy) per person, per stay
- Honeymooners are entitled to a Bottle of Wine, Fruit Basket upon arrival and one time 03 course romantic beach dinner. Also, honeymooners will receive 1 complimentary cocktail for each from Breeze Bar during their stay.
Ramona’s Wellness Retreat will take place at the seriously stylish lifestyle (desti)nation Kandima Maldives, located in the paradise location. A three-kilometre beach strip surrounded by a wonderful coral reef in midst the Indian Ocean the island resort offers a fantastic award-winning esKape spa and a wide range of sports facilities. Check out kandima.com to view Ramona Braganza not to miss wellness retreat!
For further details of the package and direct reservations
Call: +960 676 1100
Ramona’s 321 Training Method
Ramona Braganza’s 321 Training Method is the same method she uses to train her Hollywood clients. Initially designed for movie shoots on location where time and equipment were limited, 321 Training Method contains her proven combination of core, cardio, and circuit exercises to get you in the best shape of your life. For further information on Ramona Braganza, visit www.ramonabraganza.com.
The best spot in the Maldives for the celebrity retreat in the “sportiest” island resort in the Maldives: Action-cation at Kandima for a power vacation in paradise!
Kandima is an ultra-kool lifestyle (desti)nation in the Dhaalu Atoll, a true diving and water sport Eldorado. 32 fantastic dive sites in the vicinity lure you to dive or snorkel. The diving school, Aquaholics offers everything from beginners to advanced PADI certifies diving courses. For advanced underwater lovers, there are diving highlights at night, in the depths, in caves or with drift diving. Aquaholics also offers a wide range of activities above water, such as kite surfing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, water skiing, jet skiing or kayaking, sailing or deep-sea fishing. But there is also plenty to do on the island for working out and getting fit: the BURN Fitness Centre, a fitness pavilion for various yoga and Pilates courses, tennis, badminton and beach volleyball courts and a full-size soccer field right next to the sea. One of the longest outdoor pools in the Maldives invites you to take a dip, and the three-kilometer-long beach invites you to go jogging or cycling.